Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl Sunday!

It’s been awhile since I last posted and decided I had to give a Super Bowl prediction before the game.  Hopefully, many of you see this before the big game tonight.  Once again, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are back in the Super Bowl.  The biggest question is can Bill and Tom win their sixth together?  It’s certainly hard to bet against them.

On the other side, the Philadelphia Eagles have had an amazing season.  Even without QB Carson Wentz, the Eagles have been a force this post-season.  As a Vol fan, I’ll be pulling hard for Derek Barnett and the Eagles to deny Tom his sixth ring.  I’m not sure I could bare Tom having as many rings as Michael Jordan.  That’s just not supposed to happen in football.

The New England Patriots are just too good on multiple levels however.  Philly has a nasty defense but I don’t think it’s good enough to control Brady and company.  Gronk is always a force to be reckoned with so I predict a tight game with him scoring the final TD.  With the game on the line late in the 4th quarter, there isn’t anyone on either side of the field that is going to deny Brady and Gronk.  Pats win a tight one 21-17!  Go Eagles anyway!  Hopefully, I’m wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment